||  Latest News
Agenda 21 You Tube Video
Agenda 21 for Dummies
Ron Paul: The Dollar is in Great Danger
This is a YouTube video. Well worth watching!
Behind the War Between White House and Fox
This story is from the New York Times, of all places. It is encouraging, yet at the same time very concerning regarding Obama's "enemies list" and the right to free speech. The other media outlets did stand up for Fox News, however. That is amazing. Perhaps they realize they could be next.
Never underestimate the stupidity of the Republican Party leadership. In the midst of an attempted power grab of unprecedented proportions by the current Democratic administration that is turning off millions of Americans...as TEA parties and town hall protests against massive government intervention continue to spread...as large percentages of Democrats are recoiling as they find "hope and change" really meant "control and loss of freedom"...
Seven declarations of liberty Click the link to read this article by Anthony G. Martin.
1. Liberty and the desire for it is an innate, human characteristic with which we are born.
2. Liberty means we are free to succeed, or free to fail, all on our own.
3. In a society based upon absolute individual liberty, government is never viewed as a rescuer to prevent pain or as an enabler of continuing failure.
4. 'Extremism' in the defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
5. Liberty means I don't have to agree with what you do or say but I must defend to the death your right to do it or say it.
6. The larger government becomes, the more it intrudes into the private lives of individuals, mandating certain behaviors that should be no one's business but the individual citizens'.
7. The ideal for maximum human liberty is small government, low taxes, individual freedom, and a policy initiative that allows capitalism, free markets, and entrepreneurship to thrive.
Congressmen Mr. Rogers from Michigan.
This is a YouTube video of his opening statements regarding Health Care. He is great.
White House: Policy 'czars' won't testify
The White House has told Congress it will reject calls for many of President Obama's policy czars to testify before Congress - a decision senators said goes against the president's promises of transparency and openness and treads on Congress' constitutional mandate to investigate the administration's actions.