* * * * * * *
Thanks so much for your willingness to be actively involved as a Watchdog to oversee freedom in El Dorado County and America!
The purpose of the Watchdog Teams is to identify and report back to the Team Leaders the issues that are important to the taxpayers of El Dorado County.
It is essential that the citizens be involved in the solutions as well as the decision making process in order that the issues can be properly vetted to the Board of Supervisors and eventually to the appropriate legislators. That is really what our founding fathers had in mind when they signed the Constitution.
These are the 7 areas we've identified (times and dates will vary, more on that later):
1. Water Boards:
• El Dorado Irrigation Dist.
• Georgetown Public Utilities Dist.
• Watershed Council (meets quarterly)
• River Management Advisory Committee (meets monthly)
2. Board of Supervisors (meets weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 AM)